Learn about Garfield Elementary!
- We cultivate and empower lifelong learners.
- We cultivate lifelong learners by developing 21st-century skills; establishing relationships with students, staff, and families; empowering passions and strengths; and engaging students academically, socially, and emotionally.
FCPS School Profile
- The Garfield School community recognizes that all students can learn. We will engage in on-going assessment to monitor learning. We will remediate and challenge all students using a variety of strategies, programs, resources and best instructional practices. We will work collaboratively to set and maintain high expectations and offer a challenging, stimulating curriculum.
- All students can learn.
- The partnership between family, community, and school is essential to our success.
- In remediating and challenging all students using research-based best instructional practices.
- Technology plays a key role in preparing children for twenty-first-century learning.
- Individual needs of each child are recognized and met through differentiation.
- Students should be safe, responsible, and respectful.
- In helping students to recognize their talents and to make positive contributions to society.
2023-2024 ESSER III/School Innovation and Improvement Plan
View our outcome goals for this academic year.